• Tel: (651) 675-4884
    Email: eric@MetzlerAgency.com

  • Homeowners Insurance

  • Home Owners Insurance Policies in MN

    How can you protect one of your most important financial investments and assets? Have a home owner's insurance policy with the right amount of protection.

    Whether the property is your main home, your vacation home, an investment property you rent out, a condo or town home, or a mobile home, we can help. Our local live professional agents will thoroughly assess your needs when it comes to this all important coverage and make sure you are protected if disaster strikes. This is just too important to just try buying insurance online!

    Some of the insurance coverages we offer for your home include:

    •  Homeowners protection
    •  Condominium insurance (Condo HO6 Policy)
    •  Renters insurance
    •  Investment Property Insurance
    •  Personal umbrella liability
    •  Inland marine personal articles

    We're looking forward to saving you money and improving your coverage!

    Click here for a same day quote.


    Condo and Town Home HO6 Policies

    Your home owners association generally provides Walls Out insurance coverage as part of your association dues. This means they will rebuild the property, but it does NOT cover anything inside. An HO6 policy is very inexpensive, and covers everything Walls In. It is common for your mortgage lender to require an HO6 policy.

    Umbrella Policies

    An Umbrella policy is a separate policy that provides liability coverage over and above what is covered by your auto, homeowners or other policy for personal liability and lawsuits. Umbrella policies can offer an additional $1 million to $5 million of liability protection. Click here for a quote.

    Boater's Policies

    With our specifically designed insurance programs, we can also make sure you are protected out on the water whether you own a ski boat, runabout, bass boat, aluminum boat, pontoon, cruiser, yacht or Jet Ski personal watercraft.

Share via
Copy link