• Tel: (651) 675-4884
    Email: eric@MetzlerAgency.com

  • Condo / Town House

  • Condo and Town Home HO6 Policies

    Your home owners association generally provides what is commonly known as Walls Out insurance coverage as part of your association dues.

    This means they will rebuild the property, but it does NOT cover anything inside.  No have no coverage for any personal property for fire, theft, etc.

    An HO6 policy is very inexpensive, and covers everything Walls In. It will cover your personal property for fires, theft, and also cover the associations deductible if their is ever claim.

    It is common for your mortgage lender to require an HO6 policy.

    Click here for a same day quote.

Share via
Copy link